About Me

My photo
im a bitch i guess (only if u piss me off thgh)

Monday, March 9, 2009

My Dear Nobody Letter

Dear Nobody,

why must you always assume that I'm something I'm not
it frustrates me it enrages me it makes me feel as though
the real me isn't good enough i know you might not mean
to do it but its how i feel i need to know that you accept me
the way i am not as who you think i am or who you want me
to be why must i change just to please you?
I don't wish to be someone I'm not i just wanna be me and if
you cant accept me for who i am then how do i know its me you
really want to be with and not someone else. You always talk
about her and how annoying she is but it just makes me think
you like her more then you let on am i right is it true ?

or will you continue to deny it as you want to keep your promise
or could it be that you wish to make a fool of me and my heart??

i don't know who will read this but let me tell you this one thing
i have seen what love can do to you and this letter is for no one in
particular i just felt as though it were time to write my own letter

My Own Dear Nobody





comment but no haters alright

peace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers