About Me

My photo
im a bitch i guess (only if u piss me off thgh)

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Not Having It Anymore, Im Fucking Biting Back

I'm Not Taking It Anymore You Wanna Fucking Have A Go At Me, FUCKING BRING IT ON!!.
I'm Sick Of The Bullshit, GOD YOU CAN SEND AS MANY DICKHEADS AS YOU WANT TO FUCK MY LIFE UP, BUT GUESS WHAT, I'M FUCKING FIGHTING BACK NOW!!. Don't Expect Me To Sit Here And Take It Anymore, I WILL NOT BE YOUR PERSONAL JOKE ANYMORE!!, Ill Be Fucking Damned If I'm Genna Let Any Other Guy Fucking Screw me Over, So Come On "God", Fucking Send Them My Way, Watch Me Send Them Back Fucking Crying, I'm Fucking Done With It All, No More, Ive Got Enough Troubles To Worry About, So You Know What, Fuck Being The "Fallen Angel", Meet The "Bitch From Hell" And She Bites Back, BITCHES!!. This Bitch Will Bite Back From Now On So Don't Fucking Mess With Her, And YES I Am Serious, Im Sick To Fucking Death, Of Being "Gods" Personal Joke Ive had To Fucking Deal With Soooooo Much Bullshit, And I Have Had ENOUGH!! Im Sick Of The Dickheads And The Cunts, Who Fucking Mess With My Head, Well I Say No More I Have Just Had Enough.

Look, I Know Some Of You May Think Im Just Some Messed Up Teenager Who Swears ALOT, But Please All I Ask Is That You Look At Everything I Write About, Through My Eyes Try And Feel The Pain I Feel As Im Writing About It, I Do So Much For Others Thier Pain Becomes My Own I Take So Much To Heart, People Just Dont Know What To Do With Me, Ive Been Sent To A Counsilor, Ive Spoken To Some Friends About It, Ive Even Said Some Prayers To "God" But Many Don't Know What They Can Do To Help Me, Many Just Think Talking It Out Helps But It Just Doesn't, I Know I May Have Said It Helped To You, If I Spoke To You About It, But Im Sorry It Just Doesn't You Gotta Realise Something, Talking About It, Makes Me Feel Helpless, Like I Cant Do Anything To Help Myself, Like Im Some Pathetic Personal Joke To God. I Dont Wanna Feel Like This, And No Just Cos I Wrote This Doesnt Mean Ive Reverted Back To Depressed Me, Im Still Genna Be The Old Me That Everyone Misses Cos THAT Me Is Who I Wanna Be, So You Know What This Whole Blog Is About Announcing My Frustration Making It Heard, Im Not Having It Anymore Im Genna Fucking Fight Back Now.

So As Many Nicknames Say On Msn:

THE BITCH IS BACK!!

Anyways Im Done, Im Sorry If Any Of You Get Offended By The Quotation Marks Around "Gods" Name, But Right Now, I Feel As Though There Is No "God."

Comment, But No Haters.

Peace. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers